MEGA DISPOSABLES SA, (the Company) places great importance to the legal collection, processing, use, security and protection of your personal data, in whatever capacity you contact or cooperate with us.
The Company is responsible for the processing of data that is subject to processing during your navigation on its website (http://www.everyday.gr) and remains at your disposal for any clarification. Our contact details are: 148 Dekelias, Acharnai 136 78, Athens, tel.: +30 210 2419800, fax: +30 210 2419818, e-mail: email@example.com
The website http://www.everyday.gr is the Company’s website. The content of the website is mainly informative, providing the opportunity for its visitors to contact our Company.
The kind of personal data we process
When browsing our website, we process, for example, the following categories of your personal data:
- Basic physical details: name, email, country, etc.
- Professional data: employment status, etc.
- Curriculum vitae data: education, professional experience, etc.
We collect the above data through the completion of the “Contact Form” on our website or the sending of your CV through the “Career Opportunities” page.
As part of the operation of our website, we do not collect data on specific categories (racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or moral beliefs, participation in trade unions, as well as processing genetic data, biometric data, health data, face identification, sexual orientation). Therefore, we urge you not to send data in this category and we inform you that in case of sending them, our Company will proceed immediately with their deletion.
Purpose of personal data processing
The Company and / or third parties by order and on its behalf / processors process your personal data exclusively for the following purposes:
- for the completion of the Company’s communication with you, upon your request, through the contact form, or
- for the evaluation of your application for a job in our Company, or
- for the better operation of its website and the improvement of its navigation, using cookies. Learn more about using cookies on the website here.
Your data is processed exclusively for the above purposes or for purposes of legislative / regulatory compliance of our Company or in support of our legal claims.
The processing of your personal data is carried out with respect to the basic principles of personal data protection, which are required by the General Regulation of Personal Data, ie legality, objectivity and transparency, limitation of the purpose of processing, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality and, finally, accountability.
Legal basis for processing
Regarding your personal data received by the Company when filling out the “Contact Form”, the processing is carried out as necessary for the purposes of protection of the legal interests of our Company, and in particular the maintenance of the necessary communication channels with existing and potential customers and / or associates of the Company.
As for your personal data which the Company receives through the “Career Opportunities” page, their processing is necessary for, upon your request, the execution of the necessary pre-contractual actions for the possible conclusion of a cooperation agreement.
Who has access to your personal data?
Access to your personal data is limited exclusively to the necessary, in each case, staff of the Company, which has received the appropriate information for the safe processing of your personal data.
In addition, the companies cooperating with us (executors of the processing) may also have access, after they receive a relevant assignment of the processing by the Company. The processing of personal data by the executors is carried out under the explicit instructions of the Company and under the guarantee of taking all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data.
Third parties that may have access to your data are official government and supervisory bodies (eg prosecuting authorities, supervisory authorities, etc.), when we are required to comply with the law, when transmission is necessary for important reasons of public interest, as well as for the establishment, exercise or support of legal claims.
Transfer of personal data outside the EEA
We do not send your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data is the subject of storage and processing only within EEA.
The period of keeping your personal data
Your personal data is retained only for the reasonable period of time required by the nature of the data processing, the fulfillment of our statutory obligations to comply with such data and the support of any of our legitimate claims. In any case, the data is not kept for a period longer than 12 months.
Connection with third party websites
Any connection of this Website with another third party website through special links, hyperlinks (links, hyperlinks, banners, etc.) does not imply that the Company assumes any responsibility for the content of this website, the quality and the completeness of any products or services presented to it or the policy pursued in it regarding the protection and processing of personal data. The person should take care to be informed about the protection and processing of his or her data from the above websites and to read the respective personal data policies that exist in them.
The security of your data
We are committed to taking appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security and protection of your data from any form of accidental or unlawful processing. It should be noted that our specially authorized staff, which processes your personal data, has received the appropriate guidance and information. The measures we take are reviewed and amended when necessary.
Your rights as data subjects
As a Data Subject you have the following rights:
- Right to access personal data. This means that you have the right to be notified by us if we process your data. If we process your data, you can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of data we keep, who we give it to, how long we store it, and whether automated decisions, are made.
- Right to correct inaccurate personal data. If you find that your data is incorrect, you can apply to us to correct it (eg name correction or email change notification).
- Right of deletion / right to be forgotten. You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the aforementioned processing purposes, or if you wish to withdraw your consent if this is the only legitimizing basis.
- Right to Data portability. You can ask us to download the data you have provided, or to pass it on to another editor.
- Right to restrict processing. You can ask us to limit the processing of your data for the time pending consideration of your objection to the processing.
- Right to object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data if it is carried out on the basis of the legitimacy of our legal interest and we will stop processing your data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over your right.
- Right of revocation of consent. You may revoke your consent at any time in cases where the processing is carried out on that legal basis.
How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to receive further information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise any of the above rights, you can contact the Company at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your Application and we will make sure to consider it and answer you as soon as possible.
In case: a) you consider that your request has not been adequately and legally satisfied or b) you consider that the right to the protection of your personal data is affected by some processing we have, you have the right to complain to with the Personal Data Protection Authority Kifisias 1-3 address, PC 23 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, e-mail address: email@example.com ).
Changes in this Policy
This policy may be revised from time to time – in some cases due to the entry of new regulations, updates and new services. Therefore, we recommend that you consult this website regularly.
Last update: 23/04/2020