All our products are tested according to the quality standards and skin compatibility defined by internationally recognized Institutes, such as the Pasteur Institute, Dermscan Group, the Institute of Applied Dermatological Research Proderm and A. Syngros hospital.
Quality standards and skin compatibility defined by internationally recognized institutes
Specifically, all EveryDay products (sanitary napkins & pantyliners):
- Are dermatologically tested
- Recommended by the Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Association (ENPI)
Furthermore, all Sensitive type sanitary napkins and All Cotton pantyliners (fragrance free) are certified according to Oeko-Tex®Standard 100 international standard for absence of harmful substances.
- EveryDay has won a Golden Award in the category “Product Sales / Market Share increase – Non Food” at the Self Service Excellence Awards 2016, in an impressive ceremony for Retail, where excellent business practices have been awarded. The distinction in the category “Product Sales / Market Share increase – Non Food” confirms the highly successful course of EveryDay, from its beginning and until today.
- MEGA was awarded as 1 of the top 10 companies in Europe, in the Exports sector, and received the honorary distinction «Ruban d ‘Honneur» in the European Business Awards 2012/2013.
- Mega S.A received for the 5th consecutive year, the top honor «True Leader» award, by Icap Group. The institution has acquired special importance nowadays, since it rewards businesses that present growth despite economic crisis.
- Our company has been acknowledged by the STATBANK as “Diamond Company” and presented MEGA with “Diamonds of the Greek Economy 2015” award as one of the healthiest growing companies in Greece for the 5th year (Diamonds 2011-2015). This award not only certifies the company’s growth, but also the support to the Greek economy.
- MEGA was assessed by ICAP GROUP and awarded with the ICAP Credit Rating «Strongest Companies in Greece Certificate» for 2010 – 2013.
- MEGA Disposables S.A has been honored as the “Supplier of the Year”. This distinction is a great honor for MEGA, as it has been awarded by its clients themselves (i.e. the retailers in Greece), confirming the company’s excellent performance, customer-oriented philosophy, ethical standards and excellent working relationships with the Greek Retail.
- The significant «Life Achievement Award» was awarded to CEO of MEGA Disposables S.A in recognition of his development of the industry, by “Self Service Execellence Awards 2015”.
- Gold Award “Sales and Market share increase – Non food category” for Babylino Sensitive at self-service Excellence Awards.
- Gold Award “Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the category “Society – Human” for the social program “Sani. Letter to Youth” at self-service Excellence Awards.
- MEGA Disposables received recently the Environmental Awareness Ecopolis Award 2015 and was distinguished for “beyond the duty excellent work in the category of Environmental Policy – particularly for the Solid Waste Management Program”.
- The company has been certified with the Environmental System ISO 14001 and the Health and Safety System OHSAS 18001.
- The company received the Honorary Award for its contribution to support the important work of the Greek Union “Together for Children”. The company continues to support with significant actions, proving in practice that always stands by the children, through product donations and financial support to NGOs.
Read more: http://www.megadis.gr/en/news